Digital Project Manager
At MarketSpace Communications, we thrive on turning out the kind of creative work that can stop people in their tracks. Part of how we do this is through our digital work. We are committed to thinking outside of the box—or the page, for that matter—and coming up with ideas that drive traffic, generate sales, and meet any other needs clients demand.
With so much interactive coming through, we’re ready to boost our team with the addition of a digital project manager.
We’re looking for an experienced, results-driven, leader in the digital space – someone who loves maintaining robust relationships and exceeding client needs. This role requires someone who has experience working on website projects, can keep accounts, teams, projects, budgets and calendars on track; someone who can effectively provide clear and concise client feedback to team members; and someone who thrives off of making sure all projects are well-executed, measurable and on-target.A Digital Project Manager’s responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintaining and cultivating client relationships of assigned client accounts in the digital space
- Work with the Digital Director on project planning, which includes defining project scope, timeline development, creation of technical specifications documents, project estimating, invoicing, budget management, allocation and reporting
- Managing client expectations and delivering on them
- Managing day-to-day workflow on digital projects to ensure that all project milestones are achieved and deadlines are met
- Scheduling, organizing and facilitating client meetings and presentations, and offering sound digital strategic advice during these meeting
- Being the liaison between the client on assigned accounts and the MarketSpace team on any given project
- Coordination with other MarketSpace team members working on different projects for the same client to ensure cohesion of message and brand.
- Content management, proofing and testing of client websites/applications
- Provide client with comprehensive, timely status reports on ongoing projects
- Managing vendor relationships related to projects — coordination between the MarketSpace team, clients and third-party relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or other related field
- 3-5 years experience as an digtial account executive/project manager in an agency environment
- Experience with managing website and application projects
- Required software skills include Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience with project management software is a bonus
- Ability to manage and participate in the development of digital marketing strategies
- Candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail, accuracy, presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a team environment
Sound right for you?